Sat, Mar 09|
Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport North
KRT Spring Classic 2024
Don't Miss Out Sign Up Today! Use the RSVP Link below to sign up under events.
Time & Location
Mar 09, 2024, 8:30 AM CST – Mar 11, 2024, 5:30 PM CDT
Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport North, Atlanta, GA, USA
About the event
Join us in Atlanta, Georgia, for the 9th Annual KRT Radionics Spring Classic!
Goto: www.kellyresearchtech.com to signup today while space is available.
Learn to analyze and balance, as well as the basic theory of the radionic instrument. This two-day course is designed for the brand-new beginner and anyone seeking a refresher on the basics. Topics include:
• History and Theory of Radionics
• Collecting Samples and Witnesses
• Basic A+B Analyzing and Testing
• Use of Reagents: Physical and Electronic
• Cold Scanning: What You Need NOW!
• Introduction to Radionic Worksheets
Participants will use their radionics instrument to assess the energetic strength of a witness; measure the impact of rates and reagents; and broadcast to energetically balance and remove obstacles. Each student will be provided with a copy of KRT Radionics - Book 2: Applied Radionics, one 300ml Griffin Beaker, and a lifetime subscription to the Kelly Research Report online mailing list.
- $400.00 - Individual Enrollment
- $300.00 - Returning Enrollment*
- $50.00 - Rental Instrument (Supplies Limited!)
ADVANCED RADIONICS SEMINARS
New in 2024, build your own program of in-depth instruction by choosing two long-form seminars. Each seminar will last half the day and has been crafted to deliver information and techniques that will equip the participant to be successful with their radionic instrument.
MORNING SEMINARS (choose one):
Ed Kelly - Potentizing and Imprinting: Many beginners focus on using their instruments to analyze and broadcast, but one of the most powerful radionic techniques is to make a "recording" of the outgoing broadcast, charging inert objects and substances with the same energies that raise General Vitality or otherwise add resonance to daily life. Participants will learn how to use the KRT Accessory Potentizer and Replicator to use and test imprinted items in this hands-on seminar.
Marty Lucas - Advanced Topics 1:
- Somatids and Biophotons
- Embryonic cell Cluster
- Information Channels
- Fractals, Logarithms and Layers in Reagents
- Craft an Intention and Build a Reagent
- Potentize Your Reagent into Everyday Items
Dan Mangum - Music and Radionics: What if there were more ways to integrate music into radionics than simply adding it to a broadcast? What if the principles of music and music theory could show us how to improve our radionic work? Join us as we examine these possibilities and put them to the test in this fun, hands-on, interactive session that will serve as a springboard to move your radionic research to a more advanced level.
Dr. Michelle Peal - The Body Systems Approach to Radionics: Dr. Peal will share this comprehensive approach to radionics analysis tracing, which focuses on restoring the electrical power needed for proper function. Participants will learn and use the Body Systems worksheet, cold scanning, energetic antidotes, and Divinely Downloaded Reagents to analyze and impact General Vitality and the rest of the energetic body.
AFTERNOON SEMINARS (choose one):
Ed Kelly - Potentizing and Imprinting:
Ed will repeat the morning seminar (see above).
Marty Lucas - Advanced Topics 2:
- Shape Matters: Using Sacred Geometry for Balancing
- Elementary Particles in Manifestation and Energetic Health
- Comparative Analysis: The Reason for the Extra Rate Banks
- Balance at the Inception Point
- Dealing with the Spiritual Realm
- Explanation and Demo of Selected Reagents and Reagent Packages
Dan Mangum - Music and Radionics:
Dan will repeat the morning seminar (see above).
Dr. Michelle Peal - Subtle Energy Body Systems and Radionics: Dr. Peal will explain her real-world approach to balancing Subtle Energy Body Systems through use of radionic reagents and the Energy Systems Worksheet that she has developed for her practice. Each student will complete a Subtle Energy Body Systems Worksheet, experience a radionic broadcast of Divinely Download Reagents, and then chart the energetic changes. The Energy Systems approach is not hard to learn or apply, and really shines a light on the real root causes. There will also be time for questions and answers.
- Coffee and tea will be served in the meeting area.
- Participants are responsible for snacks and meals. A restaurant is located in the hotel, with many more nearby.
Workshop and bonus events will take place at the Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport North, located at 1380 Virginia Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia, 30344.
- A special room rate of $99.00 for a standard room or $139.00 for a one-bedroom suite has been secured for this event. Reserve your room online by clicking here.
- A discounted $5 daily parking fee will be charged to anyone requiring parking.
- A free shuttle is available to and from the Atlanta Airport by calling the front desk at 404-305-9990.
Shipping & ReturnsThis is your event description. Use this space to provide a brief summary of the event, as well as any additional information so attendees know what's in store.
Consider adding details such as what’s on the agenda, special recommended attire, and other relevant information that would be helpful for guests. For any speakers that will be presenting at your event, this is a great opportunity to describe the topics covered or include a short bio. If the event is geared towards a specific type of audience, make sure to note that here.
This is your opportunity to get people excited about attending your event, so don’t be afraid to show personality and enthusiasm! Encourage visitors to register, RSVP, or buy a ticket today to make sure their spot is saved.